So I’ve been working hard on NaNoWriMo this month: a speculative fiction novel. Throughout the course of working on it, a number of questions have come to my mind, most of which I still do not have answers to. I’m going to throw these out as a teaser for what I’m working on, and of course, if you have any thoughts about answers, please comment and share.
- How many dogs can live in a 10,000 km enclosure, assuming there’s nothing else there but water troughs, food dishes and some shelters?
- If a dog ate impact diamonds mixed with dirt, would they be able to pass them without harm?
- What measures would a state government take if all health care were subsidized and they wanted to keep residents from having to go to the doctor or hospital too often?
- If so much ground water were pumped out of a coastal state that salt water started seeping into the water table, would it be possible to harvest salt from it?
- What’s the best way to eliminate terrorism and encourage people to be respectful of differences?